teenage songbook of love & sex
NEXT IS LOOKING FOR YOUNGSTERS BETWEEN 16 AND 20 YEARS OLD WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TEENAGE SONGBOOK OF LOVE AND SEX
The Teenage Choir of Love and Sex is a choir of Icelandic youngsters who sing their own songs, written from their own experience and/or visions on lova and sex. The choirs travels to different cities and countries en invites youngsters from that neighbourhood to write, compose en parform with them.
The choir sings for themselves and for others. They sing about love, curiosity and grief. They sing for every virgin and every youngster - so they never have to feel alone again.
The choir is coming to NEXT! This is your shot to participate!
- between 16 and 20 years old
- living in Courtrai or nearby
- comfortable singing and talking in English
- open to have conversations about live, intimity and/or you like to sing and share your and others' stories on stage
Sounds like you? Join the choir!
The project will be prepared in some workshops in Kortrijk:
- from 29 October to 01 November 2021 (friday: eveningsession, saturday, sunday & monday: during the day)
- from 22 to 26 November 2021 (eveningsessions + wednesday afternoon)You'll discover and learn the excisting songs and will make new songs as well.
At the end of the road, you will perform - toghether with the Icelandic choir - 'Teenage Songbook of Love and Sex' in Kortrijk (27/11), Lille (30/11) and Valenciennes (3/12) during NEXT 2021 festival.
Do you want to participate or have any questions? Don't hesitate to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think this is a great project, but singing isn't your scene? You can also share your stories and participate to the workshops without being on stage.