Cookies are files that are placed on visitors' devices via our websites or apps. They contain information such as, for example, the user's language preference, or ensure that a website looks graphically correct, that a website application works correctly, ...
This website also makes use of the following "third-party cookies":
- Google places cookies among other things for the use of Google Analytics and Google Adwords. Google is based in the USA and complies with Privacy Shield.
- Facebook places cookies, among other things, for the use of Facebook Pixel. This is a remarketing and behavioral targeting tool provided by Facebook, which links the activities on this website to its advertising network. It is based in the US and complies with Privacy Shield. For more information, see https://nl-nl.facebook.com/about/basics. If you do not want a website to place cookies on your computer, you can set your browser this way. If you wish to block cookies, you can do this for the browser you are using.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/nl-NL/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=nl&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-in-en-uitschakelen-websites-voorkeuren?redirectlocale=nl&redirectslug=Cookies+in-+and+disable
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
If you disable cookies, certain applications may become unusable or less user-friendly.